idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Nintendo's new take on Mario


Here's a rough English Translation thanks to the guys over at Kotaku.com

"Ah, something came, something came, something came. Ahh. Jump! Jump! Jump! A big one appeared. Huge. Waaaaah. Yippie! What's this? What's this? I'm, so happy! Wow, sooo strong. Oh it's over."

Ok, so maybe my mind is just permanently in the gutter, but I'm pretty sure that Nanako Matsushima (actress from Ringu) is reading some fairly saucy lines here. Likewise I know that Japan is much less conservative than the US when it comes to references to sex, and the Mario franchise is nothing if not an acid-induced trek through a mystical world of penis shaped objects. But come on! With that said I think I'm going to go buy another copy of it, I'm apparently weak willed and marketing's bitch.

\\drew

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home