idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Pimp Magic the Gathering Player

While I have been an avid MtG player for over ten years (started up in beta), I have always accepted the fact that it has made me a dork. I made peace with that in Middle School, I reeled from ridicule in High School, and then came into my own during college.

While my trials in the lustrous world of Magic have not always been pleasant I have always understood that this is a geeky activity.

This guy right here however has decided to break the surmised trend by invited 2 blondes to his gaming.

Not only that, but he apparently can't be troubled to hold his cards, or (heaven forbid) tap his own land.

This is actually Mike Elliot, a senior designer for Wizards working on Magic, but still, this picture is fantastic as he does his best to rock the persona of geek bad ass.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home