idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Possible 3D remake of Zelda: A Link to the Past?

According to Nintendo Wii: Advanced Media Network, the possibility of a 3D remake of arguably the best Zelda in the franchise may be on the horizon.

Article Here

I'll leave the rumor mill to you, but here are my two cents.

There is no reason Nintendo shouldn't. Personally the Zelda series has a tiered quality system. The two titles that people tend to place on top are Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. My assumption as to why this is? First off the games both take place in Hyrule, not some fantastical land of high seas or even evil shadow realms. Secondly they both had the illusion of Link being a teenager, not a cherubic santa's helper. When I play Zelda I want to feel like I'm a BA elven warrior, not a 7 year old.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home