idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, December 17, 2007

New Final Fantasy Trailers!

Call me a ravenous fanboy all you want to, but I enjoy the Final Fantasy series. Despite the fact that the new games look similar to FFXIII (considered the weakest in the series by me) I'm completely excited.

Here's the extended trailer for FFXIII

They've finally shown a second character, assumed playable, which mildly waylays my fears of an FF game with only one playable character seeing as prior to now they have only released images of the main character Lightning. ((insert jokes about weather based character names here))

And then this fantastic CG sequence from FFXIII Versus.

While the CG is fantastic I would like to see some in-game for this one to see what the game side is actually shaping up to be.

To get on a slight tangent I would now like to say that if Sony was looking to push some PS3's these titles will most likely do it. PS3 sales have already begun to catch up and become competitive and with 5 star titles like this on the horizon Sony may final pick up the steam necessary to stay competitive in today's current gen market.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home