idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, February 04, 2008

New Mana Energy Potion, Guaranteed to make you pee B12

As companies attempt to market off the mass appeal of World of Warcraft we find ourselves facing down this drink called Mana an "Energy Potion".

This fancy bottle totes around the rather impressive label of twice as potent as a can of Red Bull.

Based on the Supplemental Health Facts on the side of the container the drink further boasts 1600% of your daily needed B6 and 6667% of your body's B12 intake.

Personally I try not to go overboard with my vitamin intake on a daily basis as it can cause some problems, well that and you simply pee out all the extra and I'm a fan of my pee being waste product, not something I spent $3.50 to imbibe.

Mana website here

\\drew

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mana Energy Potion is a neat idea, but I'm pretty happy with 6 Hour Power.

Have you ever tried it? I work with them and am happy to say that their energy shots come in 5 different flavors. You might have seen the commercial for it on G4. They provide long-lasting energy without the crash, increase performance, and enhance concentration. It has a lot of B vitamins in it too, but its goal is to give you an energy kick. Check them out at www.6hrpower.com

Let me know if you have any questions about the drink or if you'd like to hear more info about it. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, by the way. I'd like to know your thoughts about 6 Hour Power!

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home