idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

90 minute cutscenes for video games?

According to a new article on computerandvideogames.com MGS4 will be sporting numerous 90 minute cutscenes amidst it's stealthy gameplay.

I don't know about you but when I want to watch a movie I'll watch a movie, and when I want to play a game where I'm a bad ass soldier named Snake I want to control the bad ass soldier named Snake and kill people with his Kurt Russell-y good looks.

In case you were wondering, most action movies are around 90 minutes long. This month's PSW magazine states that, "MGS4's story is massive. The videogame equivalent of all three Godfather movies on one disc."

....

Wow....

Impressive yes, will I be purchasing it? No.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home