idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

DDR playing that puts those Emo Mall kids to shame

While diligently scouring the ethers of the interweb this morning I came across quite possibly the most amazing DDR player of all time, seeing as how the lil guy is like 5 years old.


So here I am, watching this video thinking, wow... the dude only got an AA? He perfected the entire song... the ENTIRE SONG.

I tried playing DDR once, and my bunk ass remembered why I chose video games over sports, my legs are apparently like retarded step children that live under the stairs. Sure, they know how to walk, but years in the dark cold floorboards have left them atrophied and weak, yielding no chance of succeeding at even the most mildly dexterous activities.

This guy puts me to shame. Thanks Japan for reminding me how much better even your infants are at video games than us. (see: Almost every 2D fighter)

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home