idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Metal Saga: Hagane no Kisetsu released in Japan

You know, I actually enjoy our country, I think we've got a lot of the world's crap figured out. We can go to the store and choose 77 different types of toothpaste, we can blow entire paychecks on booze and women, we can have our cake and eat it too.

But then, just when I think my convictions are solid, Japan throws me another zinger. Metal Saga, a new Atlus RPG (now on the DS) was released, and who better to convince me that I want it than asian girls in mid-drift revealing army blouses and camo mini-skirts? I mean, that says quality game am I right? Come on? Anyone?

So, where are our asian school girls convincing us to buy Madden 2006? If anything, we need

Oh, did I mention the game features packs of bazooka-wielding dogs? I mean, why not? They like violence just as much as people. Untapped army recruit pool? I think so.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home