idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Coolest lame hobby result ever

So I was wandering around Starcraft.org this morning and found a picture that made me weak in the knees. My initial reaction was wtf? This is reasonably pathetic. But then I started looking more closely and holy hell did this person do a good job.

Isn't this kinda dorkishly sexy? I mean, I love women, love 'em, but my heart will always have a soft spot for anything to do with Starcraft.

This person has managed to use their "1337 origami sk1llz" to make a fairly impressive collection of just about every Starcraft unit. That carrier is pretty slick. They were my bread and butter back in the day. Hey marines, can you see your units? no? Did you hot key them yet? no? Damn, sucks.

Boy that game rocked, and wow is this impresive. I don't have the name of this artist, but whoever did it rock on, it's only kinda gay now since it's not of a swan or some lame garbage like that. ^_^;

((note: we here at IT bear no ill-will towards people who fold pieces of paper into little dumb animals, everyone needs their hobbies, ours just happen to be better, that's all))

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home