idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hey TV, how's that year's wage treating you?

Matsushita, the manufacturer of Panasonic electronics, as said they will finally be selling the world's largest plasma TV late this year, early next.

Currently, Matsushita's largest plasma TV is sitting at 65 inches. Well their new television will be boasting a screen of 103 inches. That's right, that's absolutely retarded. This box weighs 215kg (more than an upright piano) and is physically larger than a double-sized bed.

The price tag you ask? Well I'd be lying if I didn't say it's probably not going to make the cut on most big kids' (see: me) christmas list. So the cost is $70,000... yes, that's right... assuming I had no bills to pay, I could not afford this TV in an entire year. I suppose I can go take out a shady loan from some less than reputable "business men" for enough money to buy the TV and then bank on winning it all back on the craps table. But I just seem to feel that will end in me having my kneecaps broken and dropped somewhere in the desert. So it's a bad idea... but then again, it is a sexy television.

\\drew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home