idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Cosplaying Super Wife/Momma

So check this out, to us here in America this seems amazing and cool, and this woman's husband is like, "huh, must be Tuesday".

The girl here "Isamu" (and assumed identity) has been cosplaying for over 10 years and currently has 70 full costumes.

Now, I don't know about you, but that one costume she made seems pretty saucy for a house wife and the husband doesn't seem to care. I guess it's just a show of the difference in cultures and what we tend to typically view as naughty.

With that said I'm completely and totally envious, I want a cosplaying asian mamma. Maybe that just because I've always had a Sailor Moon fetish.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home