idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Britney goes bald

Normally I don't post celebrity news because frankly I don't care, but I couldn't pass up this choice little tidbit.

As people may or may not know recently Britney checked into rehab (good for her!) and then promptly checked herself out less than 24 hours later (ok I take it back).

Shortly thereafter she went to a hair parlor and got all her hair lopped off. Yep, because why not am I right?

This woman is not right in the head, and they let her have kids.... K I D S. They are destined to be more maligned and socially reclusive than Michael Jackson's spawn. You know it's bad when your kids can draw a comparison to a cesspool fetus named "Blanket".

But now, for the kicker to this debacle of daily life... her "hair" has surfaced on over 50 ebay auctions. Yep, apparently Britney had so much hair 50 could split it up and sell for thousands of dollars...

Here's one such add.

God save us...

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home