idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Godzilla coming to the Wii

Godzilla: Unleashed is finally confirmed, and will be making its debut on the Wii, DS, and PSP systems, thanks to the creative developers at Atari.

The game, scheduled to ship in late 2007, is planned to be a non-linear romp across the country side according to Rick Mehler, Atari marketing director.

"We are building on the famous Godzilla franchise by focusing on multiple story paths, devastating urban destruction, and utilizing the most imposing creatures in film history,” said Mehler.

Non-linear huh? Sandbox gameplay meets Godzilla? Sign me up. "I don't know... mebbie I fight Gamera... or mebbie I shoot radiation at the lamp post." Pardon my poor imitation of Jorge, the craziest and most clever designer I've worked with.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home