idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Command and Conquer 3 Character Trailer

I find this grimly fascinating. While I love the command and conquer games I'm not sure how to take this trailer.



Come on, Grace Park! She's a hot Cylon. That other chick, she's in House! And then there's the immortal Michael Ironside (as seen in Star Ship Troopers as Lieutenant Jean Rasczak and other BA roles in other movies).

The glitz and glam aside, why is this trailer full of atrociously shitty acting? Grace should have done well, she's type cast in science fiction and she's playing a part similar to her current role. You do this for a living, be good at it.

When I heard the line up of the characters I thought to myself hell yeah! But if the voice acting resembles what's on this trailer my slight mahogany granted due to futurist military combat will have been mistimed.

\\drew
\\sad panda extraordinaire

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they are all supposed to be very advanced robots or more likely very advanced ventriloquist dummies. That would explain why their cursing is so awkward and funny at the same time.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home