idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Bioshock, if Bioshock was anime

I love Bioshock, I thought it was one of the best stories I've seen in a video game in years. I also love anime, been a fan ever since I watched Ronin Warriors (see: Sailor Moon for guys) as a youngin'.

With that said we now have this picture to the right. Blending two genre's can sometimes be cool, like peanut butter and jelly. Two very different flavors, but awesome when put together. This image? Not so much.

I think that my distaste for the image is a result of the Little Sisters losing all level of creepiness. They are cute little anime girls now as opposed to genetically altered mass murdering Adam collectors.

Image is still well done, it just makes the world less scary.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home