idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, July 31, 2006

You knew it was coming

Thanks to YouTube I found this great video today of a Japanese inventor's wet dream.



Yes, that's right, this guy made a bi-pedal mecha. I've been eagerly counting the years before Japan really starts churning these babies out. I can't wait for the next World War when Japan flies in with all kinds of carrier planes and they drop a small sum of bazooka firing, welding torch "sword" brandishing heavily armored mecha. (see: Gundam)

It will be beautiful, well, atleast until we roll up with our no fuss no muss Abrams Main Battle Tank and watch them drop a couple of shells onto their domes and they fall over.

I mean, maybe I'll be surprised and they'll land more like an Eva, but somehow I doubt it.

But all in all this thing is pretty cool, definitely a step in the right direction to science meeting science fiction.

\\drew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]tOWlLmKngDTHRe[/url] - QHcBThZXGulkedX , http://yuxeflk.com

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home