idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sexy FFVII Statue err... diorama

Sometimes something really cool comes out of Japan, you know, something besides all those pretty cute asian girls.

Right now I'm talking about this BA diorama of Sephiroth and Cloud fighting amidst the Midgar rubble we in the RPG fan club have come to know and love.

I really want this. Right now my desk is toting a prett slick PVC statue of Rei Ayanami, my 1984 diecast metal, fully transformable Voltron, and a hand drawn and colored image of wolverine signed by John Herbert, but it seems strangely vacant without this blatant statement of "my desk is better than your desk".

Check out some other angles of the piece of artwork, vintage Sony memorabilia at Moeyo!

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home