idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Google Maps... Invading Privacy

I love it, I really do. As I have stated before... Google is helping stalkers be better stalkers.

By quickly hitting this link, everyone can pop down to street level in San Francisco and check out some girl's readily protruding thong.

While most of these events normally go by unnoticed now internet denizens can cross their grubby little fingers that the magical Google Picture Van will find them and forever capture them on camera.

Ok, so in all actuality this kind of creeps me out, and it bothers me that I know the populace would be up in arms over the whole thing if this was being done by any number of government agencies (FBI, CIA, etc...)

Basically, if Google can do it, why can't they? Or rather, are we ignorant enough to believe they haven't yet.

<<2>>

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home