idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Maid in Japan rocking Guilty Gear

If you remember from a few posts back (Japan FTW!) I showed what that cooky company called Maid in Japan did for the Silent Hill launch.

Well they're at it again but this time they are dressing the girls up as characters from the popular 3d fighting game Guilty Gear, and by characters I mean one character, and by girls playign dress up I mean cross-dressing.

Yep, out of all the saucy vixens *cough* Dizzy *cough* I-no *cough* Baiken... they choose Bridget... the little boy dressing up like a nun... I just don't understand.
I just don't get them sometimes. They pick the transvestite... huh.

More pics of girls cosplaying boys cosplaying girls after the jump.

\\drew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... I guess you know this since you seem to know the characters, but you made a bit of an accident. Guilty Gear is 2d, not 3.

Also, the reason they picked Bridget is the cute factor. Most of the characters you mentioned were sexy, not cute. For cute, your only options from Guilty Gear are Bridget and May. Still weird though.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home