idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Great Japanese Vending Machines!

I recently found this site with all sorts of images of Japanese vending machines. Some of these are great, I'm particularly fond of "designer condoms" and "fried food".

How many times have I've been in a subway and think to myself, "gee, I wish my penis was clad in designer jimmy hats and I was currently eating fried chicken."

See, this is one of the many reasons Japan is leaps and bounds better than the US, we have the chance of living this Candyland of joy but we refuse! Why!? I don't understand!

Oh, and don't forget about the used panties vending machine. People always assume I'm lying when I said they exist, but they are more than just a cooky designer's pipe dream, they are very real, and very very used. Now I find the idea behind this hilarious, and while I would personally never buy them (see: it's creepy), I say rock on for young girls bringing in enough money to fuel their anime and cigarette habits.

Full article here

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home