idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mahjong gets saucy

So I was playing my favorite matching small tiles game last night when I thought to myself... gee, you know what would make this game even better? Poly rendered boobies!

And it turns out that is it my lucky day! Thanks to D3, a Japanese publisher, I can play Mahjong with DoA style anime girls in bikinis.

The game, called something along the lines of Dokodemo Gal Mahjong revolves around gambling and playing the classic tile game. Between heated matches of the game you can customize the girls' costumes and have them engage in "service time" where they perform all sorts of tasks, ranging from the limbo to sweeping the deck of a boat. I mean, why not?

Christ those Japanese are wily, I love it. I would buy this game simply because it's the bastardized child of two seemingly unrelated things.

More images here

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home