idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Coolest Robot Ever

This robot makes me glad I'm a geek, seriously.


While I'm assuming it's not going to look "high-def" projected onto your wall it's still a pretty neat idea, and it gains bonus points simply because it's shaped like R2.

I bet Mark Hamill has a whole room full of these things, and every night he sits in the middle of them and cries over his lost success and renown. I mean, unless he's going to a geek bar (of which there aren't many) the pick-up line "Hey baby, I'm Luke Skywalker want to see my lightsaber?" lost its validity back in the 80's.

Just kidding, since becoming strangely unattractive and kind of creepy, Hamill has had a fairly lengthy career as a voice actor in numerous cartoons and anime series.

But I so think he's has his own R2 unit.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home