idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Google University E-Mail

With the growing need for Google to expand exponentially past its boundaries they have recently begun working with colleges to have the internal college e-mails just run through google, thus the students will have a permanent e-mail address, not one that is lost upon graduation.

Currently Trinity College in Dublin is using Gmail as their student mail client and others are considering it.

How fantastic is this? Currently Gmail is my primary mail client, and my blog runs through Google servers, I get directions online via Google and who knows what's next? Perhaps I will stop going to my local supermarket and instead go to a google site to ship me my package of blue berry muffins and a carton of milk.

Me? I'm pro monopolies.

Full Article Here

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home