idiosyncrasy Today

Scathing social commentary meets the gamer generation.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Clerks 2 is a-comin'

It's almost time my friends, as my good buddy Carlos pointed out to me this morning with this little saucy tidbits of information. Here, I'll show you the e-mail I got this morning when I got into work.

http://nov.4chan.org/gif/src/1151509399334.gif

((note: I'm going to be getting my own server space soon so I will finally be able to host images locally, until then bear with me))

But yep, that was it, the whole thing, way to be descriptive, but in all honesty it said everything it needed to. She's sexy, and I want it, and Clerks 2 is going to be out July 21, go see it.



It looks pretty slick. I highly recommend checking out this video as well.

More more more Clerks videos

It's a bit longer, but so awesome.

\\drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home